Thursday, February 3, 2011

All things new again

I have no idea why, but I decided it was time for a face-lift.  Idle hands are the devil's workshop I guess.  'Cept right now my hands aren't idle.  Might could be that I can't leave well enough alone.  (See boys nodding vigorously in agreement).

I also switched over to some new updated swank posting system that is supposed to make posting oh-so-much easier and creative.  Hmmm.  Right now it all looks pretty much the same to me.  Rumor has it that it makes loading up photos easier.  Guess we'll wait and see about that.  There's much afoot at the CMR so there'll be some photos on their way.

The one thing  main thing I have been looking for is this strike-out feature.  Don't know when I'll use it - - but it's cool knowing it's there.

So here's to my new blog face.  And remember, if you aren't inclined to do anything worthwhile - - just fool around with your fonts.  Words to live by.

No comments: