Monday, August 17, 2009

I didn't type that...


Just read the blog entry from the other day about the boys coming home from camp and realized that what I wrote was something like "well, we could be happier to have them home". For what it's worth, I do not believe in Freudian slips. What I MEANT to say was, "well, we couldN'T be happier to have them home!" I'm a rotten typist / editor. We really are thrilled to have them home. Making boy noises, having someone to tuck in at night and kiss in the morning, leaving wet socks on the bathroom floor and eating more food in two days that I thought humanly possible. Plus, gosh, I HAVE missed watching George Lopez episodes (not so much).
It is now safe to remove my picture from your "crappy-parents-who-deserve-to-have-darts-thrown-at-them-board". Go ahead. I promise it's o.k.

No comments: