|Big Beard. Bald Head.|
- Never watch Spinal Tap (or portions of Spinal Tap) prior to going to see live music at a small independent theater.
- If you do happen to watch Spinal Tap prior to going to see live music at at a small independent theater, it will be impossible to take anything seriously no matter how good they are. The words, "11", "haberdashery" and a vision of a teeny little Stonehenge descending can't be erased.
- Songs starting with the lyrics, "Tilt your head back until the bleeding stops" and "Singing to the houseplants" just add fuel to the fire.
- Dear small group, just because you have digital music equipment that allows you to play every instrument known to man plus a few of your own inventions- you do NOT, and I repeat, do NOT need to use every one of them in every song. Pick a couple. Stick with those. There's no good reason to have bagpipes. honky-tonk piano, english horn and ancient zither in one 3 minute song with a synthesized percussion going great guns in the background.
- If you are only playing about 10 songs you do not also need to bring 17 other musical instruments on to the stage with you. a) it looks cluttered and b) those three cords that you played on the banjo in song #5 could have been done without. It didn't add much, and hey! why is that the one instrument that you didn't use your digital equipment for?