Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Almost, Kinda...FAIL

Yeah, yeah, I know....where have I been?  What have I been doing?   Awww, you know.  Just sitting around eating bonbons catching the last Oprah show and all that.  If wishes were horses....

But the other day I got up off my duff and at the request of several, I once again put hand to flip video.   Over the last many days I have tried and cajoled, uploaded and canceled that frickin flip video about a billion times.  Notice how it is not attached to this post.  I am a flip failure.  I even had my IT God, George the Elder try to copy it to Mother (our big giant computer upstairs that dims the lights in SF when it is turned on) and it was still a fail.  Fail, fail, fail.

Last time I did this I held the camera, shot the video, uploaded the video, added some music, made a movie and uploaded it to the blog.  Like falling off a horse.  About now, that same horse is now running aimlessly without a tether.  Dang.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try and shoot it again.  Who knows, maybe I corrupted the file by holding the camera incorrectly.  You know, like in my own hand or something.  Think good thoughts and stay tuned.  This can be done....







No comments: